Three Eye Scars:
- Ravenfeather's right eye was lost during a battle between his clan and some rogue cats. The three scars are claw-marks. The strike to his eye did not remove it, but damaged it to the point that he could no longer see out of it. When the wound healed, his right eyelid sealed shut.
- The one scar he wears with pride, it is the product of an accident while battle training with his father, Hailstorm. The injury threatened to turn Ravenfeather lame, but the medicine cat was able to save it though a miracle of StarClan.
- From a rather nasty fight with a crow he was trying to take down, Ravenfeather gained these when the crow's talons managed to catch him and dig in. This would, surprisingly, work to Ravenfeather's advantage, as the crow's talons got stuck in Ravenfeather's skin, and he was able to take the bird down easily after that.
- From another scrap with a cat that wandered onto his territory, they are the result of the opponent biting down on Ravenfeather's tail and having to be dragged off. Ravenfeather himself has admitted that he is luck that his tail is still in one piece.
- Yet more battle scars, this time from a confrontation with a fox. It took three cats to drive the fox from the territory, but not before Ravenfeather sustained the wound to his shoulder, and another warrior fighting beside him was killed. Of all this scars, this one is the most likely to flair up in pain again.
- A scar from the first battle with the rabid rabbits. This one cost him his first life as leader, bringing him down to eight lives.
- The other scar from the battle with the rabbit, he's not proud of it.
- One wound from the fight that killed Shadow.
- The other wound from the fight that killed Shadow. Interestingly enough, it sits right over where his heart is.