- Acquainted with Minnowpaw. They went out on patrols a few times and seemed to be growing close, but the clan disbanded before they could really get to know each other.
- Wary of Troutstar. Fallowstride was always well aware that the leader didn't like him on account of being born in a housefolk home. He's glad to be away from the tom.
- Best friends with Wolftail. The she-cat was the first ever person that Fallowstride truly considered a friend, and she helped him understand and become familiar with social interaction.
- Mistrusting of Cobrapaw. He was fooled by her kind facade, but now he knows for sure that she has a dark heart and is not to be trusted. The naive, optimistic side of him hopes that she'll learn to be better, but he realizes that this probably won't happen.
- Respectful of Koisplash. He admires her as a deputy, and she seems like a strong leader. He doesn't really know her on a personal level yet.
- Curious about Lemurpelt. He's not really sure what he thinks of the she-cat, as she seems to have a strange rivalry with Wolftail. He also doesn't know her very well.